To see people transformed into true disciples of Jesus Christ and effective in demonstrating God’s love and communication God’s grace.
To be a growing and maturing community of believers united by devotion to Jesus Christ as Lord, love to one another and knowing, obeying and proclaiming the Word of God while seeking to reach out to our local community with all of the resources God has given us.
- We are committed to supporting, encouraging and equipping all our members for works of ministry both within and beyond the Silverbirch fellowship so that they might grow in love and grace and Christ-likeness.
- We are committed to demonstrating our devotion to Christ through corporate worship, love for one another as a community of God’s children and holy living in obedience to His commands.
- We are committed to the primacy of the Word of God in all that we believe and practise and to teaching and proclaiming it in ways that relate to the real world of the hearers.
- We are committed to fostering the compassion of Christ in our stewardship of all that God has given us so that we might be effective in meeting both the spiritual and material needs of those with whom we have contact insofar as we are able.
- We are committed to extending the Kingdom of God in the power of the Holy Spirit by equipping every member to be an effective ambassador for Christ while providing meaningful opportunity for the proclamation of the gospel as part of our corporate witness as a believing community.
- We are committed not to show partiality to any man or to speak ill of any of the household of faith but to manifest a spirit of tolerance towards all from whom we differ while speaking the truth in love.